THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT UNDER WHICH e-shopeasy.com OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES. BY BECOMING A MEMBER, YOU THEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH TERMS.1. e-shopeasy.com Is Only A Venue. e-shopeasy.com is an Internet e-commerce based company that offers online shopping and related services to its Members. The goods and services which can be purchased at our site are supplied by affiliated retail stores ("sellers"). The e-shopeasy.com site acts as a venue for Members to locate items they may wish to purchase, as well as providing services to assist Members in locating and purchasing such items.
3. Delays. e-shopeasy.com shall not be responsible for delays and failures in performance of its duties under this Agreement when performance is made commercially impracticable due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of e-shopeasy.com; including, but not limited to, strikes, labor unrest, riot, civil disturbance, war, fire, death, the negligence or intentional acts of persons not within e-shopeasy.com's control, and government decrees or orders.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties.WE PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS.
5. Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with our site or the services we provide to you, however arising (including arising from our negligence).
Some States do not allow a limitation of liability, so the foregoing may not apply to you.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold e-shopeasy.com and its officers, directors, agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries harmless from any and all claims or demands, or the payment of attorney's fees to defend against such claims or demands, made by any third parties due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service, or of any of the documents incorporated herein by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third parties in any way relating to your role as a Member herein, or your use of the site.
7. Compliance With All Applicable Law. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance, regulations, administrative rulings and other legal requirements in your use of the e-shopeasy.com site and services.
8. No Agency or Employment Relationship. By becoming a Member of e-shopeasy.com, there has not been created an employer/employee relationship, agency, partnership, or joint venture between you and e-shopeasy.com. You have no authority (express or implied) to bind the Company to any obligation.
Except where indicated otherwise, any notices shall be sent to e-shopeasy.com by certified mail to:
10. Amendment of the Terms of Service. e-shopeasy.com has the right to amend or change these Terms of Service at any time upon giving Notice as set forth in paragraph 9 above. Such amendment or change will also be posted on the web site.
1. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Ohio. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any matter shall be Franklin County, State of Ohio, except to the extent that invoking the jurisdiction of another court is necessary to enforce any judgment or order entered in Franklin County, Ohio.
2. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
3. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of each section.
4. Failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
5. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Copyright © 1997-2005, e-shopeasy.com. All rights reserved.